Stoked for Life Surfboard Leash 7mm Pink
High-quality surfboard leash with key pocket in the ankle strap and "double swivel" (double swivel joint) that prevents the leash from "unwinding".
The leash is available in lengths of 6', 7' and 8', making it ideal for surf boards and small stand up paddle boards. Their 7mm diameter also offers sufficient security.
High-quality surf board leash for surfers including nylon fastening cord. Color of PU leash: black transparent outside with white core.
- Lengths: 6', 7' and 8'
- Line thickness: 7 mm
- Double-padded neoprene strap for the ankle (approx. 5 cm wide) with high tightness and quick release loop and storage space for a key
- Extra strong Velcro
- High quality PU (polyurethane) leash
- Two pivot bearings (swivel) made of stainless steel prevent tangling of the line
- Triple "Rail Saver" closure
- Neoprene belt, rail saver lock and leash can be easily replaced thanks to the two separate swivel bearings. The components are each fastened with a 16 mm long fin screw (diameter 4 mm). With a conventional fin key, two defective leashes can be quickly recreated as an operational variant, if the same components or the pivot bearing are not affected.
Nothing is more annoying than having to end a surf session due to a broken board leash. So always think of at least one spare leash!
The Stoked for Life Surf Board Leash is manufactured in the same production facilities as the well-known manufacturers. If you are not prepared to pay extra for a brand logo and still do not want to accept any compromises in quality, you will get your money's worth here.