The fins are made from recycled fishing nets. About 10% of the plastic waste in the oceans comes from the fishing industry and large amounts of discarded nets and fishing gear also accumulate on land. This material is collected, cleaned and processed into raw materials for the Finns, i.e. fed back into the production cycle. Effect on the environment: less plastic waste, less CO 2 , less use of fossil raw materials. Effect for you: very durable and sustainable surf fins. With the purchase of these fins you make an active contribution to reducing plastic waste and CO 2 .
- produced with green electricity
- "Circular Production" (return of production waste to the material cycle)
- Production completely in-house ("Made in Germany")
- Packaging made from recycled cardboard
- Due to the use of recyclates, there may be slight color deviations and irregularities on the surface
Dimensions: Length base: 101 mm | Base tip height: 64 mm
Material: 100% glass fiber reinforced recyclate from fishing nets