Rebel Fin Co. Rapid Surf center fin made from recycled carbon-reinforced materials - made for river surfers
Developed by Wolfrik Fischer from Driftwood's fins
and tested in the Eisbach in Munich. Whether in river waves or in the wave pool, the fin enables easier 360 turns and backward moves. Due to the idiosyncratic shape, this fin provides extreme guidance during these manoeuvres.
The REBEL Fin Rapid fin is made from 100% recycled, carbon-reinforced materials. Until now, the leftovers of carbon fiber materials from car production had no use and had to be disposed of. Thanks to new methods, these leftovers are now being recycled and fed back into the production cycle. This saves fossil raw materials and a whole lot of CO2 and the carbon fiber content gives the fin high rigidity even with harder moves.
- suitable for powerful turns in river waves and wave pools
- System: FCS1
- produced with green electricity
- "Circular Production" (return of production waste to the material cycle)
- Production completely in-house ("Made in Germany")
- Packaging made from recycled cardboard
- Due to the use of recyclates, there may be slight color deviations and irregularities on the surface
Dimensions: length base: 101mm I height base tip: 64mm
100% carbon-reinforced recyclate