Rebel Fin Co. Rapid Surf center fin made from renewable raw materials - made for river surfers
Developed by Wolfrik Fischer from Driftwood's fins
and tested in the Eisbach in Munich. Whether in river waves or in the wave pool, the fin enables easier 360 turns and backward moves. Due to the idiosyncratic shape, this fin provides extreme guidance during these manoeuvres.
The Rapid fin is made from renewable raw materials and is therefore (almost) climate-neutral and 100% bio-based. Starting materials are biopolymers such as natural resins, waxes, oils, cellulose, biological additives or natural reinforcing fibers.
- Colour: light beige
- produced with green electricity
- "Circular Production" (return of production waste to the material cycle)
- Production completely in-house ("Made in Germany")
- Packaging made from recycled cardboard
- Due to the use of renewable raw materials, there may be slight color deviations and irregularities on the surface
Dimensions: Length base: 101 mm | Base tip height: 64 mm
Material: 95% renewable raw materials